Dienstag, 13. November 2012

FirleFanzerey

Last sunday was the opening of my exhibit FirleFanzerey. I choosed this name because I mixed my styles - digital art, fractals, SL snapshots, some RL pictures ... so firlefanzing with my stuff ... The audience was great: encouraging, interested, curious. I love it to lead them through my works. ArrowAndBow and Joachim Thor had invited me and after the opening the musicians came and played their rythms. If you missed the opening, don´t worry. It will be open for the next few weeks. Questions to my pictures? Please contact me and ask! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sezuan%20Moloko/23/39/2502
Uploading textures, creating prims, talking in IMs, hanging objects on the wall, ... Thousands of doings before opening the exhibit. And boum - being send into the pixelfree nirvana. 

Mr Kueperpunk himself came to watch my artworks

It was a great audience - encouraging, interested, curious.

I leaded them through the exhibit and enjoyed it a lot!

Mermaid in a can - little art joke made by FirleFanz
Sunday evening was my exhibit FirleFanzerey. I choosed this name because I mixed my styles - digital art, SL snapshots, some RL pictures. At least I was firlefanzing with my stuff.
I welcomed many visitors I never met before

Art on 5 floors. The visitors followed me via teleports. And after that the musicians played their rythms.

Keine Kommentare: