Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

end of Octoberville

FirleFanz in Octoberville in 2009


The End.
Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012 20:39:55 GMT I hate to be the bearer of bad/sad news, but PixelTrix , due to personal issues with in the company, have decided to disband. The island(sim) is already gone and there will not be an Octoberville next fall.To our fans, customers and friends; We have had a fantastically fun time with you over the years and we can never thank you enough for all that you have done for us. We've met wonderful friends and have forged great relationships with so many of you. Thank You.

Master Kaos


I received this sad group notice tonight. I spent so many happy hours in Octoberville in 2009 and 2010. In 2011 I could´t participate because they wanted me to use the viewer2 but I prefer phoenix or avination. Nevertheless, I walked to Octoberville many times and enjoyed the haunted house, the chat with nice people, a ride with the train.They won´t delete the group but nobody knows ... que sera ... That affects Christmasville, too. No OV, no ChV this year and any year. It was a great time, great hunts, gret roleplay, a great sim!

Keine Kommentare: